Our Environmental monitoring services are used in the preparation of environmental impact assessments and in any situation where there is a potential for environmental harm. Environmental monitoring is an effective technique to minimise your environmental impact, reduce risk and monitor the effectiveness of environmental controls.
Engenicom provides environmental monitoring services for a diverse range of industries and entities. The strength of the Engenicom Environmental Monitoring team is built on a combination of skills, experience and qualifications, supported by monitoring expertise in various industries.
Engenicom provide the following environmental monitoring services:
- Flora and fauna surveys;
- Sediment and erosion control;
- GIS mapping;
- Continuous monitoring systems;
- Longwall subsidence monitoring and mapping;
- Water quantity and quality monitoring;
- Noise impact assessments and monitoring;
- Air and gas emissions monitoring;
- Pre-clearance surveys; and
- Dam and lake monitoring.
Engenicom have provided environmentally effective and comprehensive monitoring services to various clients, including the following: