Engenicom Pty Ltd is part of the UGM Group (UGM), an Australian owned company employing over 500 people in mining and associated industries across Australia and Asia Pacific Regions.
Engenicom provide a range of professional services including large scale infrastructure project management, commercial and contract support, construction management, mine planning and development, mechanical and electrical engineering design, procurement and industry compliance.
Engenicom was formed in 2007 with the aim of providing cost-effective project management expertise to major project proponents.
Services Engenicom offer include:
- Client representation
- Project cost and scheduling control
- Mine planning and design
- Project feasibility studies
- Financial evaluation of projects
- Engineering management
- Tender preparation and evaluation
- Risk management
- Procurement and inspection services
- Construction verification
- Capital and operating cost estimates
- Development and implementation of maintenance and reliability engineering services
- Environmental planning
- WHS and environmental management systems
Engenicom seeks to develop relationships with clients on the basis of delivering desired project outputs in a cost effective manner.
Engenicom’s management systems have been independently certified and accredited to the world recognised business management standard, ISO 9001 Quality Management. Engenicom is committed to continually improving the quality of products and services provided to its customers.