Our Mining Engineering group has the capability and experience to deliver comprehensive mine design and scheduling to our clients. As part of the UGM Group of Companies, Engenicom can also draw upon the years of experience and technical expertise of a diverse group of mining professionals. Our capabilities extend to the following areas:
- Ventilation design
- Mine design and scheduling (underground & open cut)
- Surface water balance
- Waste dump design and scheduling
- Multi commodity (copper/zinc/iron ore/coal/uranium/gold)
- Surface infrastructure, rail and logistics
- Materials handling and process design
Mine design is completed within the Vulcan software platform, with both underground and open pit designs undertaken with this program. Specialist underground design tasks such as ventilation, conveyor clearance and pillar design are performed using in- house and proprietary software tools.
Complementary design such as materials handling and rail/logistics are handled by the Engenicom rail group.